Discover Ho Chi Minh and Vungtau
Explore the Hidden Charms of Ho Chi Minh City & Vungtau Beach
- Full day Ho Chi Minh City Tour (Notre Dame Cathedral, Centre Post Office, City Hall and China Town)
- Visit historic Cu Chi Tunnels.
- 1 night stay at Vungtau Beach Resort also known as Vietnamese Honeymoon Island.
- Full day Vungtau Beach Tour (Summer Palace of the Emperor Bao Dai, Jesus Monument, Whale Temple Christ Hill, Goddess of Mercy)
- Visit Mekong Delta Tour.
- Visit War Remnants Museum.
- Free time shopping at Bean Thanh market.
Ho Chi Minh City is Vietnam at its most dizzying: a high-octane city of commerce and culture that has driven the whole country forward with its pulsating energy. From the finest of hotels to the cheapest of guesthouses, the classiest of restaurants to the tastiest of street stalls, the choicest of boutiques to the scrum of the markets, Ho Chi Minh City is a city of contrasts. Wander through timeless alleys to incense-infused temples before catching up with the present in designer malls beneath sleek skyscrapers. The ghosts of the past live on in buildings that one generation ago witnessed a city in turmoil, but the real beauty of (erstwhile) Saigon’s urban collage is the seamless blending of these two worlds into one thrilling, seething mass, while a host of new and exhilarating tours get you way off-the-beaten track. Vung Tau is a resort town in the province of Ba Ria - Vung Tau, 125 km from Ho Chi Minh. The town is a long strip approximately 14 km long and 6 km wide. Where the southern tip of town meets the ocean stand two famous mountains Nui Lon (Truong Ky) and Nui Nho (Tao Phung). Ba Ria - Vung Tau's terrain includes mountains, hill, beaches, plains and sand dunes stretching put along the 100-km long coastline.
For more information please contact Nursyafiqah binti Harris Fadilah at:
Arrival Ho Chi Minh by flights and meet our guide and transfer to hotel for check in. Then, take a short time to visit Notre Dame Cathedral, Centre Post Office, City Hall and China Town then. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh. Ramana Saigon Hotel 4*.
Morning, transfer to visit Cu Chi Tunnels - an important base during the American War, because of its strategic location. The Vietcong built a 200km long network of tunnels connecting command posts, hospitals, and shelter and weapon factories. Dug out of hard laterite by hand tools without the use of cement, this amazing network was never discovered. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch transfer to Vungtau Beach Resort. About 2 hours by coach, this lovely island has 4 main unspoiled beaches to Thien Hau Temple of Five Races, the whale temple. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Vungtau. Dic Star Hotel 4*.
Morning, we visit the Summer Palace of the Emperor Bao Dai, the Jesus Monument, which overlooks the Peninsula and the Pacific Ocean. Next, visit Whale Temple Christ Hill, Goddess of Mercy, Thuy Van Beach. Lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon, drive back Ho Chi Minh city and free for shopping. Diner at local restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh. Ramana Saigon Hotel 4*.
After breakfast, full day tour traveling south from Ho Chi Minh City to My Tho, the gateway to the Mekong Delta. Known as the "rice bowl" of Vietnam, the delta is the most fertile region in the country, and the main producer of rice and tropical fruits. From My Tho, you board your boat and travel to one of the islands located in the middle of the Mekong River. On the island visit the fruit orchard and sample some of the local produce, before boarding a smaller sampan that winds along narrow canals. You will also have the opportunity to visit a local family's house and enjoy their hospitality and share with them some tea or rice wine. Lunch at a local restaurant with local traditional food. After lunch in My Tho return to Ho Chi Minh. We continue tour to visit War Remnants museum, the former Presidential Palace. End of day, stop at Ben Thanh market for shopping. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh. Ramana Saigon Hotel 4*.
After breakfast at hotel, free at own leisure until transfer to Tan San Nhat International Airport for flight back.
Prices are calculated per person as following:
- Adult Price: USD 460 per person
- Child Price: USD 350 per person
Minimum 2 person travelling together. Maximum 2 adult in room.
Cash,Credit cards and Bank transfers.
You may confirm this reservation with a 50% non-refundable deposit.
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
- 4 Nights’ accommodation in hotel specified or similar.
- Tours as specified.
- English speaking guide for sightseeing.
- Entrances inclusive as specified.
- Meal (Vietnamese food and seafood, Halal food) at local restaurant as specified in the program.
- Bottle of water available on coach (02 bottle/ person/ day).
Price Does Not Include:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
- Vietnam Visa
- Domestic and International Air Tickets
- Items of personal nature; laundry, phone calls, tips, etc.
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* Cancellation Policy: 25% Penalty less than 2 weeks to arrival - 50% Penalty less than 1 week to arrival - 100% Penalty less than 1 days to arrival or no shows.
* Child Policy: Child without extra bed - 65% of the adult twin rate.
* Infant policy: Infant less than 2 years old consider infant and free of charge (Except flight ticket)
* Valid for: Minimum 2 person travelling together.
* Market: All market.
You might find some useful information here:
* Visa Requirement: Certain nationalities may need visa to travel to Vietnam. Visa requirements for Vietnam can be found at: http://www.vietnamvisaorg.com/
* Surcharge Supplement: Hari Raya Aidilfitri (16 - 20 July 2015), Hari Raya Haji (23 - 26 September 2015), Christmas Day (24 - 27 December 2015), New Year (29 December 2015 - 03 January 2016).
Some links to related information: