Family Fun at A' Famosa Resort MelakaMalaysia - Melaka - A' Famosa ResortBrochure ID 1110 Adult Price USD 305 Child Price USD 285
Experience the Animal World Safari, Enjoy the Old West Town, Half day Melaka City Tour
Named after the famous 16th century Portuguese fortifications of Melaka, A’Famosa Resort is surrounded by rolling hills and lush countryside and is rated one of the region’s foremost leisure and holiday destinations. Visible from the North-South Highway, A’Famosa Resort is a short distance away from the historical town of Melaka. It is just a mere an hour drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and one and half hour drive from Kuala Lumpur. The resort is a one-stop venue for business and pleasure, it boasts an international championship golf course, designed by renowned Australia golf course architect Ross C. Watson, the Water World Theme Park, Animal World Safari, Cowboy Town, Resort Hotel, Condotel and Vila. sThe vision is to build a hidden paradise to avoid the busy sounds of the city. Be it for a family gathering, a school camping, a corporate outing or even just to escape to a greener pace, everyone leaves this place with a smile on the face.
For more information please contact Rasoul Kiani at:
Prices are calculated per person as following:
Prices are per person based on twin sharing room, Single supplement price is 170 USD
Cash, Credit Cards and Bank Transfers
You may confirm this reservation with a 50% non-refundable deposit
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* Cancellation Policy: 25% Penalty less than 2 weeks to arrival - 50% Penalty less than 1 week to arrival - 100% Penalty less than 1 days to arrival or no shows.
* Child Poliy: Child less than 10 years old consider child - Child no bed 65% of adult rate
* Infant policy: Infant less than 2 years old consider infant and free of charge.
* Valid for: Minimum 2 person travelling together.
* Market: All Market.
You might find some useful information here:
* Visa Requirement: Certain nationalities may need visa to travel to Malaysia. Visa requirements for Malaysia can be found at: http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/main-services/visa/visa-requirement-by-country.
Some information to download about destination and related activities :
Some links to related information: