HEART OF THE CANADIAN ROCKIES
10 Day Tour from Calgary to Vancouver
- In Calgary, Victoria, and Vancouver; Fort Calgary, Columbia Icefield (Ice Explorer ride), Butchart Gardens, and Stanley Park. Inside visits as shown in UPPERCASE in the tour description, including admission charges where applicable.
- Banff National Park, Jasper National Park, Mount Robson, Fraser River, Thompson River with spectacular views of the Monashee Mountains, British Columbia’s Coast Mountain Range, and the Gulf Islands.
- Services of a professional Tour Director.
Travel to the heart of the Canadian Rockies on this spectacular vacation. Your trip begins in Calgary with a sightseeing tour of Calgary’s highlights and a visit to Fort Calgary. Then head west through the foothills of the Canadian Rockies into Banff National Park, Canada’s oldest national park and gateway to the Canadian Rockies. Spend two overnights at this popular year-round resort with time to explore Banff on your own or to take an optional excursion. On the way to Jasper National Park, stop in Lake Louise and discover this world-famous location with its cold waters reflecting the surrounding mountains and glaciers. Next: a highlight of your vacation—take a thrilling ride aboard an Ice Explorer, an all-terrain vehicle, on the Columbia Icefield, the largest expanse of ice in the Canadian Rockies.
In Jasper National Park, the largest national park in Canada, enjoy two overnights and an orientation tour in Jasper. Depart Jasper, follow the Fraser River to the base of Mount Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies, and overnight in Kamloops. Travel to the Pacific Coast and board a ferry for Victoria, where you’ll enjoy two overnights and a city tour plus time for optional activities, including a whale-watching cruise. Also visit world-famous Butchart Gardens with its 55 acres of showcase floral exhibits.
Then sail through the spectacular Gulf Islands back to Vancouver and enjoy a sightseeing tour of the famous landmarks. It’s a great way to wrap up your majestic Canadian Rockies vacation.
For more information please contact HEERA at:
Welcome to Calgary! Enjoy time at leisure to relax or to do some independent exploring. Your Tour Director is on hand this evening to answer any questions. CALGARY International Calgary (SF).
The discovery of oil converted this ranching town into a sophisticated city with skyscrapers and elegant shopping centers. It is also home to the world-famous Calgary Stampede. Tour many of the city’s attractions, including Canada Olympic Park, the Saddledome, and FORT CALGARY. Motor west through the foothills and into BANFF NATIONAL PARK, gateway to the majestic Canadian Rockies. Join the optional excursion to Sulphur Mountain for panoramic views of Banff’s spectacular scenery. (B) CALGARY International Calgary (SF).
Banff is one of Canada’s favorite year-round resorts, with summer activities such as hiking, and boating. With a free day, your Tour Director will suggest an optional helicopter ride over the Canadian Rockies. BANFF NATIONAL PARK Bow View Lodge (ST).
Enjoy a day of scenic grandeur. First stop is Lake Louise, whose turquoise waters create a perfect natural mirror that reflects the surroundings. Up next is a stop at the COLUMBIA ICEFIELD to experience the Ice Explorer, an all-terrain vehicle that travels on ice that is 1,200 feet thick. Next, journey north into JASPER NATIONAL PARK, where precipitous gorges, snowcapped summits, and lakes of exquisite blues and greens come into view as the motorcoach scales two mountain passes. Later, your Tour Director suggests an optional float trip down the Athabasca River. Enjoy an orientation tour of Jasper townsite upon arrival. BANFF NATIONAL PARK Bow View Lodge (ST).
Today, join our optional excursion to Maligne Lake and Spirit Island, where you embark on a narrated cruise of the lake. The balance of the day is free to enjoy everything Jasper has to offer—from guided hikes and quaint shops to meandering wildlife. JASPER NATIONAL PARK Marmot Lodge (F).
Depart Jasper and follow the Fraser River to the base of Mount Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies. The Yellowhead Highway continues south along the mighty Thompson River, with spectacular views of the Monashee Mountains. Overnight in Kamloops. JASPER NATIONAL PARK Marmot Lodge (F).
As you travel through British Columbia’s Coast Mountain Range to its majestic Pacific coastline, the vegetation changes from desert landscape to lush alpine forests. Board your afternoon ferry for the spectacular crossing to Vancouver Island. Sightseeing in Victoria includes the Inner Harbour, Bastion Square, Thunderbird Park, and world-famous BUTCHART GARDENS. This evening, consider a stroll along the lively Waterfront Promenade. KAMLOOPS Hotel Five540Forty (F).
Today is a free day for independent sightseeing. Your Tour Director will have ideas to enhance your enjoyment of this most British of Canadian cities. Take an optional whale-watching cruise and seek out pods of killer whales. A suggestion for this evening is an optional historic walk followed by dinner in Chinatown. VICTORIA Royal Scot Hotel & Suites (F).
This morning, set sail across the Strait of Georgia and through the spectacular Gulf Islands, an archipelago known for its climate. In Vancouver, city sightseeing includes STANLEY PARK, Gastown, Chinatown, and many other famous landmarks. The remainder of the day is free to explore Robson Street and experience British Columbia’s premier shopping and entertainment location. VICTORIA Royal Scot Hotel & Suites (F).
The trip ends today with guests departing on individual schedules. Transfers to Vancouver International Airport are included. You can extend your vacation with extra nights and explore Vancouver further with a variety of exciting optional activities. VANCOUVER Holiday Inn & Suites Vancouver Downtown (F).
Prices are calculated per person as following:
- Adult Price: USD 1886 per person
- Child Price: USD 1698 per person
Single Room Supplement:
$500 (April 27-May 25 & October 1-15), $700 (May 28-June 25 & July 23-September 28), $780 (July 2-9)
Triple Room Reduction per person:
$95 (April 27-May 28 & October 1-15), $140 (June 1-September 28)
Calgary Arrival Transfer Calgary International Airport:
$23.00 per person
Based on the same arrival & departure date.
prices may vary in case of extra nights.
please call for the exact pricinig.
Cash,Credit cards and Bank transfers.
You may confirm this reservation with a $750.00 non-refundable deposit.
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
Price Does Not Include:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
- Visas and vaccinations.
- Laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant)
- Additional excursions and activities not listed as 'included' in the itinerary.
- Travel Protection premiums.
- The price listed does not include your airfare.
- Transfers; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ships' crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; porterage at airports or train stations.
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* MEALS: 1 breakfast
* TRANSPORTATION: Ferry crossing to/from Vancouver Island; private, deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach while touring.
* VALID FOR: Minimum 2 person travelling together.
* AIRPORT TRANSFER TIMES & FLIGHT WINDOWS: Calgary Arrival Calgary International Airport - 24 hours daily
* CHILD POLICIES: Children ages between 0 to 7 are not allowed in this vacation.
* : Children ages 8 to 17 on the date of departure are welcomed if accompanied by an adult.
* STANDARD CANCELLATION FEES FOR ESCORTED AND INDEPENDENT VACATIONS: 45-22 days prior to commencement of services: 20%
21-8 days prior to commencement of services: 30%
7-1 days prior to commencement of services: 50%
On departure day and later: 100%
Some information to download about destination and related activities :
Some links to related information: