A Taste of Europe
8 days from London to London
- Shown in UPPERCASE in the tour description including admission charges where applicable.
- Rhine cruise; visit Lucerne
- Local Guides for city sightseeing in Amsterdam and Paris. Professional Tour Director while touring
On this vacation, get a “Taste of Europe” and sample some of Western Europe’s best-loved areas, including England, Holland, Germany, Switzerland, and France. You’ll visit the main cities—Amsterdam, Lucerne, and Paris—and you’ll also behold fascinating scenery and cruise scenic waterways. Experience the wonder of a cruise on the Rhine—with its scenic countryside, historical castles, and charming villages. See the Lorelei rock and hear its legend of a distraught maiden who sat on the rock combing her long golden hair and luring passing navigators to their death. In Amsterdam, hear about its 165 canals with a total length of 100 kms (62 miles). As such an integral part of the city, you’ll enjoy a canal cruise to appreciate Amsterdam from the waterways. Breakfast is included daily, and most days, you’ll have the opportunity to venture out and try local cuisine. Savor French wines in the Parisian cafés and taste the local beer in Germany.
For more information please contact HEERA at:
Leave London in the early morning and head through the lush English countryside to the Channel port, where you board your FERRY for the Continent. Here, your Tour Director and coach wait to take you to the Amsterdam area. (B) AMSTERDAM AREA NH Airport (F) at Schiphol or Grand (F) at Amstelveen.
Today, enjoy a CANAL CRUISE to see the town from water level, then watch the cutting and polishing of precious stones at a DIAMOND CENTER in Amsterdam. Later, sightseeing with a Local Guide points out the city highlights. (B,D) AMSTERDAM AREA NH Airport (F) at Schiphol or Grand (F) at Amstelveen.
Another morning in Amsterdam to do as you please, or to discover the beautiful Dutch countryside on an optional excursion. Later, travel southwards into the lovely landscape of the Rhine, where you will spend one night. (B,D) AMSTERDAM AREA NH Airport (F) at Schiphol or Grand (F) at Amstelveen.
Start the day with an included RHINE CRUISE to see some legendary sights, including the Lorelei rock. Rejoin the coach for a comfortable drive southwards to the Swiss border at Basel. The scenery becomes more and more fascinating as you approach the Lucerne area for two overnights. (B,D) RHINELAND Dorint Köln Junkersdorf (ST) or Ramada (F) at Bruehl or Mercure Köln Airport (ST).
One of Switzerland’s finest cities, Lucerne is nestled amid its snowcapped Alps, surrounded by its lake, and embellished by the clear mountain waters of the Reuss River. Your visit takes in the impressive city walls, CHAPEL BRIDGE, ornate patrician houses lining cobblestone streets, and the LION MONUMENT—a masterful stone sculpture in honor of the heroic Swiss Guard of Louis XVI. A grand selection of optional activities completes the day: a cable-car ride to the 10,000-foot summit of Mount Titlis; a cruise on the fjord-like lake; and, of course, time to shop for that very Swiss watch. (B) LUCERNE AREA Postillon (ST) or Ibis Styles (ST) or Luzernerhof (ST).
Enjoy vistas of green pastures and attractive chalets with rustic timbering and luxuriant flowers. Then, into France on the fast highway, past some of its most famous vineyards, to Paris. Arrive in time to enjoy the optional cabaret show. (B) LUCERNE AREA Postillon (ST) or Ibis Styles (ST) or Luzernerhof (ST).
One full day to explore the city that’s known throughout the world for its fashions, art and museums, delicious food, and joie de vivre. Included sightseeing with a local expert shows off many of the best-known Parisian sights: La Sorbonne, Arc de Triomphe, Opéra, Madeleine, the Eiffel Tower, the Pyramid near the Louvre, the Invalides, and Champs Elysées. Optional excursions are also available. Celebrate the success of your tour with an optional French farewell dinner. (B) PARIS Kyriad Cachan Arcueil (ST).
Relax and let the countryside whiz by on the road north to the coast, where you board your Channel ferry. Through Kent, return to London for an evening arrival, where your holiday ends. (B) PARIS Kyriad Cachan Arcueil (ST).
Prices are calculated per person as following:
- Adult Price: USD 1599 per person
- Child Price: USD 1440 per person
Add gratuities for Tour Director and Driver $76 per person.
Single room supplement: $350
No triple room reduction
Based on the same arrival & departure date.
prices may vary in case of extra nights.
please call for the exact pricinig.
Cash,Credit cards and Bank transfers.
You may confirm this reservation with a $250.00 non-refundable deposit.
Following items are included in the price and you will not charge for them:
- Buffet breakfasts; 3 dinners
Price Does Not Include:
Following items are not included in the price and you may have to pay it:
- Visas and vaccinations.
- Laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant)
- Additional excursions and activities not listed as 'included' in the itinerary.
- Transfers; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ships' crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; porterage at airports or train stations.
- The price listed does not include your airfare.
Please read the policies carefully. This section contains important information.
* MEALS: Buffet breakfasts; 3 dinners
* VALID FOR: Minimum 2 person travelling together.
* CHILD POLICIES: Children ages between 0 to 7 are not allowed in this vacation.
* : Children ages 8 to 17 on the date of departure are welcomed if accompanied by an adult.
* STANDARD CANCELLATION FEES FOR ESCORTED AND INDEPENDENT VACATIONS: 45-22 days prior to commencement of services: 20%
21-8 days prior to commencement of services: 30%
7-1 days prior to commencement of services: 50%
On departure day and later: 100%
Some information to download about destination and related activities :